The New Palace Project Shout Out Chat Room

4/19/2008

Where have I been the past six days?

"I believe in the truth, from inside."

- Puddle of Mudd from the song, "Drift & Die"

Well, ok, based on that quote, here's the truth.

I can't find a damn topic to write or talk about.

I have this new site waiting for material that I am trying to get done before the weekend expires, and I can't figure out a damn thing to talk about.

Ok, wait, that's not entirely accurate.

I wanna scream about Billy Wagner of the Mets being a prima donna pussy. But I can't do that on a pro wrestling site. I can do that on the Palace Podcast Network, (which will be happening soon... I hope)

but, when you have 4 sites waiting for material, and you watch Smackdown from bell to bell, (missing MVP/Dreamer, but taping the show), how can you write about it when you just didn't seem interested in any of it?

I mean, I guess I could try and handicap King of the Ring, but if there's no real prize at the end of that tournament, then what's the point? We're gonna get the next King Booker? Yawn.

Obviously, in a week, I gotta pick Backlash, and somewhere down the road, I should try and get my records together, but I just don't want to be bothered.

I'm kind of down on the product, I think. I don't even have my ticket for May 10th at the Hammerstein yet, and I think I should be there, because some of those matches look very promising.

It also could be some of the other mental baggage I got that's causing this writer's block. It's sure as hell causing some blocks in other aspects I won't get in to here.

Whatever it is, it's making me babble like an idiot in this blog.

So I'm done.

No comments: