The New Palace Project Shout Out Chat Room

4/13/2008

A new project is blossoming, and the virus has been officially spread.

First, it's official. The Palace begins syndication on wrestling-radio.com with the next column. Now, here's my new project.

I am being given the permission to submit podcasts for publication on wrestling-radio.com. I'm going to publicize this on the next column as well, but here's the beginning of the idea.

Questions and Opinions....

I don't want to be anyone who says I have the "answers" to all the questions in wrestling, but if you have an opinion you'd like answered somewhat "in depth", send me an email, and then, as many times as I can do it, I will do a podcast answering your question, (with due credit given of course).

I figure this thing needs two things to get off the ground. A) Time, which I don't have but I'll figure it out, and B) Emails with material.

I'll still do my occasional single commentary on subjects of note, and I'll still do my own PERSONAL podcasts on podbean, but this may be a good branch of the audio project, and I hope I have the fan base to get it off the ground.

thanks for all of your support, ladies and gentlemen. I do appreciate it.

No comments: