The New Palace Project Shout Out Chat Room

7/24/2008

Grudges

Grudges don't win in the work place. It's apparent to me that someone higher up than me has a grudge against me because I was involved in getting someone who had been working at my job for some time fired.

How, you ask?

Well, I took offense when this person who got fired claimed I put my head in the way of some patient's foot when that patient kicked me in the face while I was assisting trying to hold the patient down while medication was being given.

I found it insulting that my intelligence was questioned.

And I wasn't the only one to bitch about it, which caused this person to be fired.

So, now, this other one, who's still working, has a grudge. It's so heir apparent, it's frightening.

And it's annoying the ever loving crap out of me.

When, can someone tell me, when, will my family, or me singularly, get a mother fucking break?

When? Please, tell me. This road you've sent us on, is a GODDAMN FUCKING NIGHTMARE. And it's time to wake up!

No comments: