The New Palace Project Shout Out Chat Room

8/02/2008

Chapter 262 & some new thoughts....

First, chapter 262 is my first go round back on all the sites. Why was I off the others for a while? Simple, I was too damn lazy to publish them everywhere. I'm trying to fix that. With that, there's a change coming here as well.

I am assuming that there are some people reading this thing. With that being said, I am going to open the forum here, not to just wrestling, but anything, and everything. As it says in the header that I just changed, this is my new venting post. I'm gonna scream about a lot of shit, because I got a lot on my mind. If you like it, or can relate, then I welcome your comments. If not, well, find another blog to dissect, cause I could care less.

And lastly, I know the archives was behind by 3 columns. I have taken that to task and fixed the problem. The column archive is now up to date, with #262 just put up a few minutes before this post.

Ok? We're on the same page. Now then, one coming attraction. I'm going to do a podcast for the first time in a while, this weekend, talking about Saturday Night's Main Event. And I'm not talking wrestling in this podcast. Stay tuned to podbean. I'll also announce it here when its uploaded.

No comments: