The New Palace Project Shout Out Chat Room

8/02/2009

We got another new booker... Brian!

It didn't take long for Brian to get in to this thing. He saw Jonathan get some positive comment feedback on facebook and wanted in. SO, I let him. Yes, I have created monsters that I don't think I can settle down any time soon, but hey, if they're having fun, isn't that the main idea?

Ok, Brian's card can almost be replacing a Extreme Rules PPV...

3 Stages of Hell Match
Fall 1 - Normal Wrestling, Fall 2 - Street Fight, Fall 3 - Punjabi Prison

The Great Khali vs. Kane

Elimination Tag Team Match for the Unified Tag Team Championship
Chris Jericho & The Big Show vs. Cryme Tyme

Falls Count Anywhere for the Intercontinental Championship
Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler

First Blood Match for the WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs. Triple H

His main event was a ladder match for the World Heavyweight Title between Jeff Hardy & John Morrison. In the style of Mick Foley, I'd like to just do a little "tweak" to that match.

3 way ladder match for the World Heavyweight Title
Jeff Hardy vs. John Morrison vs. CM Punk

Ok, there it is, My 11 year old, and my 9 year old have tried to book WWE. Are they doing a better job than the suits who DO book the wrestling?? You tell me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Yeah. I like Brian's card.

The only thing is, I don't see Kane/Khali in a three stages of hell that ends in any sort of cage match. What I DO see is Kane or Khali being thrown through the bars of the Punjabi Prison and thus, starting the third round for a street fight, which should naturally be taken all over the arena.

Rey and Ziggler should be in a normal match. Something to slow things down before the two main events. This somewhat calms the crowd down so that the Triple H/Orton and the Ladder Match are given better reactions.

In any case, great job!