The New Palace Project Shout Out Chat Room

10/27/2009

Emails on Hogan and Bischoff to TNA...

There's no intro needed....

Opinion #1
et the demise of TNA begin. With Hogan and Eric in TNA, Their buddy Nash, Steiner already there this will create the same problems WCW had as it started to fade away. Hogan going to TNA is the wrong move. I bet Vince is laughing so hard right now because there is a reason Hogan wasn't at a WM since 21 because Vince don't want him there. TNA showing Hogan on Thursday is already taking away from tv time real wrestlers need. Hogan needs to stop trying to get back into wrestling face facts that his career is over, stop talking crap about Linda or his popularity will soon go as fast as his hip is. TNA can start the clock cause longer Hogan stays the worse TNA will start to become, TNA just better be happy they locked up a lot of contracts because after Hogan gets done there they will probably want to leave. I was a big Hogan fan but that was like 1999 when it ended then is just became dull every time he came back thinking "he still got it" he's now Ricky Steamboat.


- VKingoftheWorldV from AOL.

Opinion #2
I completely agree with everything you said I would just add this explains why Nigel is taking on Kurt Thursday instead of Turning Point. It will probably be Hogan ending up taking on Kurt at Turning Point. I do think that having Eric Bischoff does have one more benifit TNA's current production team sucks so if Eric's team is in charge of producing iMPACT! and the PPV's that would be a plus. The PR this gets TNA, the possible ratings, the loss of Russo, the better production isn't worth it if this is what kills TNA and I seriously believe that this hiring is going to do that. It will also give WWE a lot more new young talented wrestlers. I don't see many of them sticking around when they see what Hogan is like. I am afraid that this is not the end of it. I am thinking Lacey Von Erich now Hogan and Bischoff in TNA means that the Hulkamania Tour wrestlers will be joining TNA which means TNA isn't done bringing in old men that no one wants to see. I am just hoping that Ric Flair has some honor left and doesn't follow suit and sign with TNA himself.


- Suzanne

Opinion #3
holy shit I completely agree with you Mike. Hogan will be the end of TNA. I mean do any of these matches sound good? Bobby Lashley vs. Hulk Hogan. Abyss vs. Hulk Hogan. yeah on paper it sounds great, if ur thinking of the 80/early 90's Hogan. What could people like that possibly do with Hogan in the ring.
and I swear if we see a Hulk Hogan vs. Kevin Nash match I'm never watching TNA again. NEVER!
Weren't Kevin nash,eric bischoff and Hogan the reason WCW went to the ground? that’s what's going to happen to TNA.


- Billy

You got ideas, I want to hear them.

No comments: