The New Palace Project Shout Out Chat Room

10/30/2009

a few things...

I'm always looking to try and make a place where I share opinions a little more creative & new. I've discovered tumblr.com, and specifically, thepalace.tumblr.com. I'm inerested in what it can do, and I'm considering doing some 'testing' there to see how things turn out. If it's feasible, I may try switching. I found this site because I'm looking always for a way to post to the blog from a mobile device, specifically, my ipod. I can post here, but the tumblr app may be a little more thorough and have more gadgets, and that always piques my interest.

I had a possibility open up of a segment on a radio show on the Wrestleview Radio Network. I have passed on that opportunity for two reasons. A) It's not what I'm interested to do from an audio standpoint. B) My energy needs to be foucsed elsewhere now. Maybe I'll get a shot at something else in the future, but until then, I'll continue to, if I may borrow a line from a DJ in Florida, shriek, reek, and have a few words to say... so to speak.

Anyone who is a member of the Wrestleview VIP section ought to listen to thursday's edition of Wrestling News Live. I got taken to school, literally and figuratively. Talk about some major flame jobs.

Anyways, that's it for now. Oh, one thing. Yankees won. Life sucks.

Go Phillies!

No comments: