The New Palace Project Shout Out Chat Room

10/04/2009

Who is the best ever!?

Rocky, a frequent contributor, and my friend, says this...

Mike:

I read your palace column this morning and it got me thinking as to who I feel are the best wrestlers ever. If you want to go back to the days of NWA, WCW and WWF my choice would have to be Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. Ricky Steamboat was one of the greatest competitors ever in my opinion. Whether it be with his battles with Ric Flair which I feel is the greatest rivalry of all time or his appearances as a tag team partner, Steamboat always gave 100% in the ring and gave the fans their monies worth. The best wrestler right now as it pertains to WWE and is "The Viper" Randy Orton. His short run as a face was really accepted by the fans and really began his launch to stardom. Today as a heel Randy is probably the best wrestler to enter the squared circle. Wrestler wise I don't think I could name one individual who garners almost general heel heat just by the sound of his entrance music playing.


Sincerely



Rocky Dominguez



-Mobile Post-

No comments: